If you a first time visitor to Malaysia and it is your first moment at KLIA this guide will help you a lot. This guide will show you how to get through KLIA after your plane open their doors, each passenger has to go through the five stations, and these stations as the following:
- The Aerotrain
- The Aerotrain is connecting the main terminal building with the satellite building, and each passenger have to go through it. The satellite building holds all the international planes, and all the doors that carry the words C. If you coming from those doors look for the aerotrain to go to the next station, by the way the satellite building is circled design and very easy to find the aerotrain.
- The Immigration.
- You can find the immigration counters after the ride off the aerotrain but you have to go to the third floor, there are escalators lead to the immigration’s counters.
- The Baggage Reclaim.
- After you get through the immigration you going directly to the baggage reclaim area and there are 10 carousels, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, and K. it usually took you 30 minutes to reclaim your baggage to arrive.
- The Customs.
- You will find the scanning machines on the way out to the Arrival hall, you just put whatever you carrying onto the machine to scan it.
- The Arrival Hall
- Here is the last station, you can find gates to the city of Kuala Lumpur.
the plan between the satellite building and the main terminal building
this plan at the satellite building
this the satellite building from outside
this plan at contact pier after passing the immigration