Today we are the 30th May 2020, yesterday the new cases in Malaysia was increased from 10 cases to 103 cases, and 60% of these cases spread through infection, so we would like to advise you Malaysian, #stayhomesafe.
Here we would also inform you the prohibited activities in Kuala Lumpur City as the following:
- Any activity – entertainment, leisure, recreational – that may cause a crowd to gather
- Religious, cultural and arts events
- Any business activity that may cause a crowd to gather
- Hairdressers, barber shops, beauty salons
- Cosmetic testing in shops
- Trying on clothes in fitting rooms
- Cruise ship activities, tourism services and services at accommodation premises
- Any commercial sales and marketing outside business premises or public places except for food business conducted in food courts, stalls, hawker centres.
Now the government of Malaysia has allowed the malls to operate but we are need to be cautious about attending these malls, so is better to #stayhomesafe.