KLCC park is a public space that open everyday for public, is also an urban park at the center of Kuala Lumpur City. The park has been designed to provide greenery to Petronas Twin Towers and the areas surrounding it.
The Designer of the Park was the Brazilian architect Roberto Burle Marx. When the park was designed, the aim was to “leave the world a little more sensitive and a little more educated to the importance of nature.
As the following some information about the park:
- Area: 20 hectares
- Created: 1998
- Operated by: KLCC Properties
- It has A Lake Symphony is a 10,000 square meter man made lake with water fountains.
- It has a Jogging track 1.3 km. long which is covered with EPDM, a special rubberised material for comfort and safety.
- It has a children’s playground with a public pool is located on the west side of the park.
- It has a Masjid features the As Syakirin Mosque