In a report at the star online on 11th August state that the Home Ministry saying “Malaysia My Second Home to be reactivated with changes”.
The Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) program has been reactivated with several changes made to the policy.
The decision to bring back the program was made following a Cabinet decision on July 14 and 30 as part of a strategy under the National Economic Recovery to boost the economy.
Announcing this, Home Ministry secretary-general Datuk Wan Ahmad Dahlan Abdul Aziz said the temporary halt of the program last year had enabled his ministry as well as the Tourism, Arts and Culture Ministry to review and re-evaluate the MM2H program.
“New applications can be submitted beginning October, and this process will be overseen by the Immigration Department,” he said on Wednesday (Aug 11).