IJN was established on 1st August 1992 as a heart specialist institution committed to delivering advanced standards in cardiovascular and thoracic medicine for adult and pediatric heart patients.
Since the foundation of the institute, IJN has treated over 4 million patients and gained recognition as one of the leading Cardiovascular and Thoracic Health Centre in the region.
Today IJN provides a full range of cardiac services. The institute also houses a number of associated cardiac treatment clinics. The institute is staffed by an experienced and committed team of specialist cardiologist, surgeons, anesthesiologists, paramedics and clinical support staff.
The medical staff are fully supported by the modern technology allowing IJN to treat the most complicated cases. To ensure IJN continues to be the leading heart institution in the region there are a number of on-going support training schemes and a series of research and development activities.
There are also collaborations with leading international medical establishments such as the UK’s Papworth Hospital and the Herz-und in Germany, allowing IJN to introduce modern clinical techniques.
Type : Heart Institute.
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Category : Private
Facilities and Services :
- Catheter-based Mitral Valve Repair with the MITRACLIP
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
- Catheter-based Renal Artery Denervation for Resistant Hypertension
- The Watchman Device: A Novel Therapy for Prevention of Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Absorb Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold
- Dedicated Bifurcation drug-eluting Stent: Axxess Stent
- Endovascular repair of aortic conditions: EVAR and TEVAR
- Organ Transplantation and Mechanical Heart
- Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Repair of Chest Wall Deformities
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging CMR
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Real Time Live 3D TEE-guided Procedures and Surgeries
- Sutureless Aortic Valve Replacement
- PARACHUTE Left Ventricular Partitioning Device
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR and Paediatric Advanced Life Support PALS
- Research Laboratories
- GrownUp Congenital Heart Disease GUCH
- Paediatric & Congenital Heart Centre PCHC
- Support Services
- Dietetics & Food Services
- Radiology Services
- Laboratory Services
- Non Invasive Cardiac Lab
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Cardio Fitness Programme
Address : 145, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone No. : 03 – 2617 8200
Ambulance Line : not available
Website : http://www.ijn.com.my
JoyMalaysia opinion : no review yet
Note, All images in this article credit as the following: