Here are the requirements that you need it when you are traveling to Malaysia, these requirements need to do it during the arrival in Malaysia. There some documents need to carried with you also during the arrival.
The requirement as the follow:
- Passengers must hold valid MYTravel Pass (MTP) before entering Malaysia.
- Undergo COVID-19 screening test upon arrival (which may take up to 3 hours).
- All Malaysians and foreigners travelling from overseas must undergo COVID-19 document check or testing at the airport’s International Entrance before their connecting flight into Malaysia (within 24 hours).
- All Malaysians and foreigners travelling from overseas must undergo mandatory quarantine at designated quarantine centres at their point of arrival in Malaysia with a negative RT-PCR taken three (3) days before departing to Malaysia. The mandatory quarantine is also applicable to international passengers with onwards connection Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan.
- The cost for quarantine that includes COVID-19 screening test, transport, accommodation, meal, and handling cost as determined by the Malaysian Ministry of Health are to be borne by passengers. Payment of any applicable charges are to be made through the MySafeTravel System accessible on https://safetravel.myeg.com.my/ or the MyQR phone app prior to their arrival into Malaysia to avoid congestion at the airport.
- Passengers are required to install the MySejahtera application on their phones for contact tracing purposes. The app is developed by the Government of Malaysia especially for Malaysians and Non-Malaysians returning or visiting Malaysia starting from departure, upon arrival and during the quarantine period. Passengers may visit https://mysejahtera.malaysia.gov.my for more information.
- Family members are advised by the government not to turn up at the airport as the passengers will be sent straight to the quarantine centres. Passengers may contact the National Disaster Management Agency at +603-8064 2400 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
For more information about Malaysia join us at www.joymalaysia.com